UK based plus size fashion blogger AmandaApparel discusses her favourite pieces from one of the brands from The Curve Fashion Festival catwalk, Elvi.
As I'm SURE you're all aware, I recently spent the weekend in Manchester for The Curve Fashion Festival. It was an absolutely incredible weekend, and I loved seeing some gorgeous looks on the catwalk. Elvi was one of the brands that really caught my eye. The texture of their clothing is just absolutely incredible! Here are my top four picks from their newest Prima collection.
1. Tis the season for sexy, stylish layers! This bomber is AH-mazing! It looks stylish styled above with trousers, but I think it would look lovely with an LBD as well.
2. I am absolutely 100% lusting after this ombre sequin dress! This is a strong contender for my Christmas dress this year. I think it will look stunning with my super blonde hair as well. It might add to the whole ombre effect.
3. This feather dress was my absolute FAVOURITE garment on the runway! This dress has so much life and movement, and I was living for it. I'd style this with a loose, curly updo and a statement necklace.
4. I absolutely need a jumpsuit in my life. I have a couple playsuits, but no jumpsuits! I just think it's so subtly sexy, and I adore the lacy top on this playsuit.
Shop my favourites:
1. Prima Grey Sequin Bomber Jacket
2. Prima Ombre Sequin Dress
3. Prima Black Feather Dress
4. Prima Black Lace Jumpsuit
More brand spotlights here!
Previous brand crush: Lindy Bop