UK based plus size fashion blogger AmandaApparel chats about the faux fur accessories trend and shares her top picks from New Look.
I have been seeing more and more faux fur in shops and on stylish girls around town. I can't get enough! New Look in particular has a lot of accessory options that I'm dying to get my hands on! I'm going to focus on monochrome accessories, because that's my jam. They do have several colours available if that's your thing, especially neon pink!
1. I don't know if it's because I seriously want a dog (my puppy fever is bad y'all!) or what, but I think this shaggy bag is so cute! I'd be afraid of getting the fur all tangled, so I'd probably attach a strap for another bag to make it a shoulder bag instead of a clutch.
2. These pom pom earrings are SO CUTE! They're also available in white, but the black will contrast with my blonde hair, and you know me! #allblackerrythang
3. If you're not into having a WHOLE bag covered in faux fur, this pom pom keychain is a great alternative. Plus, you can put it on any bag, or on a coat, anywhere really! I love the black/white/grey combo of this keychain.
4. This is the item that I'm just DESPERATE to have! Especially since I wore my leopard stole in this post, I want more! More colours! More patterns! This colour block one is just perfect.
Shop my picks:
1. Grey Faux Fur Clutch
2. Fluffy Pom Pom Earrings
3. Pom Pom Keyring
4. Colour Block Faux Fur Stole
More trend posts here!
Previous trend: Leather Looks